zondag 1 september 2019

Welcome to my journey ...


Welcome to my journey ....

Somehow I’ve got the feeling I’m a bit stuck in my photography.
I’m not that inspired anymore as I used to be before.  I don’t see the things with that ease as it was 10 years ago. Often, I’m always fallen back on the way of working where ,in my opinion, I’m good in : streetphotography, landscapes with a subject on “the-rule-of-thirds”, ...
A long time ago , I’ve photographed a whole year long with mid-format film camera with just one standard lens. When I sniff in my older photographs, I always consider this year as my most beautifull photography-year.  It must be, that it trained me in a way of seeing and capturing things to get meaningfull photography....
Later on , I’ve repeated this excercise regulary by working with a camera with one lens during a month.  It is never easy : It put’s you in some kind of pressure to produce each day a decent photo...
So....
Yesterday I saw on Instagram a colleague-photographer, who is repeating a project he has done 10 years ago : during 50 days posting a photo he took that same day with a camera with a standard lens(50mm)
As he was asking for some volunteers to participate on his journey, I thought it was a great opportunity to reinject some energy in my photography.
So, my intention is to join his project by photographing and working with some fixed limits:
Posting on Instagram each day 1 photo during 50 days
1 camera (6D) with a 50mm lens
Post in B&W, no limits obo format (landscape, portrait, square)
...
But my goal is multi :
-reinject some energy in my photography
-trying to be creative
-getting out of my comfort-zone

It will be a though period and I don’t know if I will succeed. So don’t shoot me if I won’t. 
I’m sure not every image will be a great capture,  but it is a every time one small step in my journey to re-discover things ....
So,.... my intention to succeed is there ....and we will see where this journey will bring me.
Wish me luck.
P

#5050project10
#monochrome  #bnw_life #bnw_captures #bnw_magazine #bnw_sniper #bnw_city  #bnw_zone #bnw_society   #blackandwhitephotography #blackandwhiteoftheday #blackandwhiteisworththefight #fineartphotography #tgif_bnw  #my_daily_bnw   #igersbnw #rsa_bnw  #life_is_street #photoaday #streetphotography
#top_bnw #bnwmood  #bnw_demand #bnw_international    #sombrebw  #awesomebnw #bw_awards #ic_bw #blancnoir2